GROUP AND PRIVATE LESSONS
For the most fun ever Birthday Parties for kids from 5 – 75 click here or follow the link in the menu bar called “Birthday Parties.”
Lessons & Classes
(in other words, it’s unsafe to skate when it’s wet).
The Level One Beginner classes teaches you:
– Basic Balance and comfort on skates
– Striding on the flats
– Turning or how to change direction
– Street Awareness including handling bumps and curbs and more importantly….
– STOPPING ON THOSE KILLER HILLS!!
This class is a must for those that want to take one class and then skate home.
The Level Two intermediate/advanced class moves you into a more fancy, schmansie skating technique:
– We always start with a quick (or often a not so quick) review of Level One stuff then we move into:
– Advanced Power Striding
– Crossover Turns
– Varied Stopping Moves
– Backwards Skating
– Transitions from front to back to front to back to… you get the idea
– And other fun things you need or would like to know as a more advanced skater.